EL TESORO™ REPOSADO TEQUILA
We age our Reposado tequila in American oak ex-bourbon barrels for nine to eleven months. This careful process creates a sweet and smoky flavor, with hints of vanilla and oak.
Smoky oak with hints of fruit, vanilla and dill
Robust blend of oak and agave with smoke and pepper
Pepper forward with oak notes
Double Gold Medal - San Francisco Spirits Competition 2021
94 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2021
American oak provides sweet flavors of vanilla, caramel, maple, dried fruits and, of course, agave. They all combine to create a beautiful complexity for the palate.
2 parts El Tesoro™ Reposado
1/2 part Ponche Syrup*
- 8 cups water
- 5 guavas, peeled and quartered
- 3 large red apples, cut into chucks
- 2 pears, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 pilloncillo cone (or 1 cup of dark brown sugar)
- 6 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus flowers
- 3 dried tamarind pods, husked and seeded
- Place all ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix together and make sure the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat, let cool, strain into a container and refrigerate.
1 dash of orange bitters
Fever-Tree™ Bitter Lemon Soda
Garnish: orange wheel and lemon peel
- In a highball glass, add El Tesoro™ Reposado, ponche syrup, dash of orange bitters.
- Add ice and stir.
- Top off with Fever-Tree™ Bitter Lemon Soda.
- Garnish with orange wheel and lemon peel.