2 parts El Tesoro™ Reposado
1/2 part Ponche Syrup*
- 8 cups water
- 5 guavas, peeled and quartered
- 3 large red apples, cut into chucks
- 2 pears, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 pilloncillo cone (or 1 cup of dark brown sugar)
- 6 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus flowers
- 3 dried tamarind pods, husked and seeded
- Place all ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix together and make sure the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat, let cool, strain into a container and refrigerate.
1 dash of orange bitters
Fever-Tree™ Bitter Lemon Soda
Garnish: orange wheel and lemon peel
- In a highball glass, add El Tesoro™ Reposado, ponche syrup, dash of orange bitters.
- Add ice and stir.
- Top off with Fever-Tree™ Bitter Lemon Soda.
- Garnish with orange wheel and lemon peel.