2oz El Tesoro™ Blanco
0.5oz agave syrup
0.5oz fresh lime juice
3 cucumber slices
Small pinch of cilantro (leaves and stems)
Garnish: cracked black pepper
Spice rim: ground sea salt, ancho chilies, and Demerara sugar
- Mix salt, ancho chili and sugar to create a spice mix.
- Use a lime wedge to lightly moisten half of your glass rim and gently roll one side of your glass in the mixture.
- Combine all ingredients in tin with ice.
- Shake 10-15 seconds until well chilled.
- Double strain into rocks glass over fresh ice.